"There's a drumming noise inside my head that starts when you're around_______Louder than sirens
I swear that you could hear it____________________________________________Louder than bells
It makes such an almighty sound________________________________________Sweeter than heaven
[...]_________________________________________________________________And hotter than hell

I ran to a tower where the church bells chime_I run to the river and dive straight in
I hoped that they would clear my mind______I pray that that the water will drown out the din
They left a ringing, in my ear_____________But as the water fills my mouth__________
_Florence and the Machine
But that drum's beating loud and clear _____ It couldn't wash the echoes out [...]"______________"Drumming song"

[...]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire