Love poem to his girlfriend

My lovely unknown slug,
When we met, several months ago, I had whispered in your boyfriend’s ears the following words:

“Slide down her hips,
climb over the other side,
I want you to wrap up this girl,
with the scotch-tape I gave you earlier.
Please be touchful
Forget to be meaningful
Just pay a last tribute
To the curbs that too long wended you.”

A few moments later I understood my mistake.
Indeed you had let along his body
sticky traces. Oh my dear slug,
Such horrible slimy things!

Then I once again murmur:

“Enjoy to discover
A last time
The tiny parts of her
You had not the time to visit.
Please dig in every nook and cranny of her innermost wrinkles,
In order that there would be nothing more.
Eventually you must be cleaned and returned to sender.”

I expected to recover the man I knew before his trip in the garden,
Unfortunately your feelings were more inked that simple mucus.



To the girl who has been able to catch this unbelievable man,

without any knowledge and with a lack of brain,
I can't say other things than congrulate you.

P.S ; This is a story that entirely get out from my head,
any resemblance with real people or situation would be fortuitous.

P.S (2) ; Actually the girl I'm talking about is, and I'm freaking sure of it, probably and definitely an oustanding woman, hence the title. A love poem to a girl I've never met.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire